Cry Traitor and Sing Conviction
[html]

where would you like this to be set? :o

On this day Sage had spent some time by the shore; a place of deep thought, recollection, and necessary solitude. She found that it was deserted there, and not once did she see another canine face beside the shoreline, or even the lighthouse. Upon Lennon she had traveled this time, favoring his fast four-legged travel. They had traversed nearly the entire northern coast before the afternoon, and she was pleased with her findings. The sea had always been a thing of comfort for Sage, and even now amidst family she sought it still. Despite her desires, Sage knew she would on occasion need a place of solace like this to come when things went wrong-- or when she just needed to breathe in that luscious salty-sweet air.

So when the deep, masculine call came for her, it was unexpected. Sage sat atop Lennon, a burning joint between her lips, slowly sauntering back towards the more central areas of Ichika. Now, though, she had to turn his course. Not far, but far enough, to follow the unknown voice. Lean-muscled legs squeezed the sides of her steed as she urged him towards the voice, hoping to locate it's corresponding scent with her nose to the air. The young Lykoi did not recognize the voice, though, so she couldn't place the scent, either. She navigated as best as she could, spending quite a few long minutes determining the exact direction before she was able to pinpoint something that may have once been familiar.

When the ashen wolf came into view, he was atop his own horse. The pair were a sight to behold, for sure, and despite Lennon's size, the other man stood much taller. He was all wolf, and his size was nearly double hers. Sage knew that she had met this man before, but could not remember his name. Delving into her memory she took a heavy puff of the smoke before exhaling as she came to a halt several meters from him. "Sir?" she asked, leaning forward, her golden eyes squinting against the afternoon glare of the sun. "You called for me? I know you, don't I...?" Seeing him brought to her mind thoughts of Talitha, the cousin whom she had once been quite close to. Sadly, she reflected upon her departure, and wondered if the woman would ever return. That was not her business now, though, and Sage could not help but wonder why she had been called here.

<style>
.sage-field {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TydOF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.sage-field p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sage-field p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sage-field b {color:#919919; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread