I will not BREAK
[html]

=]

Her sword sliced through the air, and her imagined opponent. Soon, in her eyes he was sliced and diced, but somehow still going and attacking her. Being in pack lands, the few scents that crossed her nose didn’t bother her in anyway and she didn’t bother looking for their source. She was safe and there was no need to be on edge.

Throughout all her imaginary hard work, she hadn’t noticed another watching her. Though, she wouldn’t mind anyway, but she hadn’t known that he was there. The other started off from a distance, but then came closer. Then he spoke. Axelle’s ear turned before her head did. Her imaginary pirate with his crazy peg leg retreated back into the depths of her brain and she sheathed her lucent sword, panting slightly. Hard work wasn’t even the gist of what her training was like, but it took effort to become good, especially like Alaki. Then she turned her whole body to the stranger, ”Thanks.” Her words were breathy, as she was out of her own breath. She stepped towards him more, but kept a respectful space between them.

It seemed the brute had been watching her, which would have been obvious to anyone else that might have been paying the least bit of attention, but she wasn’t. He wanted in on her skills, and she was happy to share what she knew with someone who needed her. Anathema needed good teachers, and she wasn’t sure she was so good at teaching, but she would try to show the man what ‘ropes’ she knew of. ”Hey Mido. I’d be happy to help you out...” She walked away from him and back onto the little clearing space she was once training in moments before. ”I’m Axelle, by the way.” She looked back at him noticing she hadn’t given her name. Then she confessed, ”I don’t know how good of a teacher I am, but I’ll do my best to show you what I know.”

Word Count: 330

<style type="text/css"> .an b {font-weight:bold; color:#897339; letter-spacing:1px; } .an .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #7a5031;} .an p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .an {margin:0px auto; width:442px; background-color:#999696; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... xelle1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 420px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread