Cry Traitor and Sing Conviction
((Just west of Trenton))

The man sat patiently a top the giant Shire horse, enjoying the subtle views back to the south of the mountain range that afforded them some bit of protection against the outside world. But it was only an illusion of safety, just as their peaceful ways where. Where some saw them as non-threatening others would surely see opportunity to exploit them, and others yet would see this experiment as misguided in an imperfect world. Above any of them Saluce knew the dangers, while he may not have held the same ideals as the pack as far as peace and passivism, he did however feel it his duty to look after this experiment, to give it the chance to succeed. Not because he agreed with it, no because he wanted Nayru to succeed.

It wasn’t long before his call was answered, his ears picking up on the clacking of the horse she road approaching. His blues looked across at her as she made her entrance and his head nodded in greeting to her. Saluce was no cold, he smiled gently as she spoke, he was sure of it now, seeing her now that she was indeed the coyote from days long gone.

“Yes and I know you, The lady who visited Dahlia, with that she devil from Inferni.” He said plainly, although no hate was conveyed in his speech at the revelation. She was indeed apart of Inchika now so he need not be hostile to her.

“I was with Nayru that day, I am Saluce, believe the only two Dahlian’s that remain within Ichika.”

Messages In This Thread