I'll make a man out of you
[html]

Helotes called for her and the mare came trotting through the grasses at speed, her hooves heavy on the hard winter ground. The horse was beautiful; creamy in color and covered in splotches of pretty brown. The beast stopped short of the two, her breath wafting hotly over to Aemon in steamy puffs. He noted her fatigue as Helotes explained it, and nodded in agreement. Sure, sure; another day, he suggested with a smile, perhaps once I get a horse of my own. That was something that was on Aemon's list of priorities; it seemed few in this land were without this easier mode of transportation. He noted that the creatures had even become close companions to some, and he wondered if he could form a bond like that with a creature.

Glad for the interruption in his thoughts, Aemon nodded again to Helotes. Alright, he said, getting into position. He rolled the stick between he palms for a moment before crouching deeply and springing forward, thrusting heavily, straight ahead. This was clearly an open attack, and Aemon expected Helotes to defend himself properly.

<style type="text/css">
.adlp b {font-weight:bold; color:#6f84a6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e192a; }
.adlp p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.adlp {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#2f3a41; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EWAeA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787f8b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.adlp p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adlp p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread