Of Wolf and Man
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Wayne responded to her touch, but it was with a startled reaction. She'd brought him from a long ways off. He was so distant and distracted, and Amy had no idea what had caused it. The best thing to do would be to come up with something that would take up all his attention. Wayne dismounted, and Amy considered the possibilities. Exploring would be good, but it would need to be quite active in order to keep Wayne routed here and not wandering off in his own mind.

Lightly Amy tilted her head towards the residential area. There's houses down this way. I'm sure there'll be some worthwhile things in there. Taking the lead Amy stepped forward, a light spring in her step. Her movements were silent, as expected from an assassin, and still perfectly balanced for a sudden movement. Amy wasn't particularly on watch at the moment, but the ability to move off into a battle was there. You must have really enjoyed your old life. I liked mine as well before coming here. This seems to be a land of dreams though. All kinds of canines come to accomplish things that would be impossible where they came from.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread