dream hunters
[html]
OOC / +318

Enkiel said that he missed the warmth, and Helotes took this to mean various things. The Imperium was a private man, but Helotes could sometimes read between the lines. His cousin then asked him if he had come for family, just as he had and Helotes nodded, I did… my father is an angry man, full of regrets, one of which was abandoning this place. He finally pushed my siblings, mother and I to the brink, and we knew we would be welcome here… his mind then went to the last time he had seen his father, how vicious he had looked, how he nearly had attacked their mother. They had to steal away in the middle of the night, leaving the pack in which Helotes had grown up in. But the stories his father had told in happier times, of Kaena and Inferni, those are what gave the family strength.

Helotes watched as the kitten grew disinterested and walked away, and the dark Lykoi’s eyes strayed to the window to the cold outside; even though he had only been here for several months, he already felt the family bond with Kaena, Zana, Enkiel and many other Lykoi’s was much stronger then the bond he had had with his own father. There was one Lykoi however, that he was still struggling with, Tell me Enkiel, do you know much of Halo Lykoi? I have begun training under her… she is… like a poison. She reminded him very much of his father, and his brother Columbine.

Halo Lykoi was a deadly flower, one to gaze at but not touch, not disturb. He was in awe of her, both revering her for her pride and being revolted by it. Something about her scared Helotes, though he would never admit it. She was dangerous, and he felt like this danger could consume any in its path, including the ones he loved.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#855854; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #16100f; }
.hell-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#493636; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z93HS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 260px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#786161; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread