leave a candle burning
[html]
OOC comments here.

Simply nodding at Salvia's reply to her question, she watched the tigress tend to the gelding with unworldly ease. Odessa, as a younger child, had had a loose interest in horses. Thinking of them as the pretty, gentle, magical creatures spoken about it. But Misty had been far from the loving creature she thought horses were. Keshi, bless him, came close enough, though he was still prone to misbehaving and rarely stayed clean enough for Odessa's liking. Still she found them wondrous creatures, however she had much to learn about them. She hadn't been interested in horses nearly as long as Salvia, it had only been as of recently that she'd taken more interest in the subject. Yet before that she had basic knowledge revolving around how to ride them, mostly from watching.

Juan wiggled around in her arms, frustrated that Salvia was taking the attention away form him. Odessa petted his head, urging him to relax while she spoke to her cousin. 'Not much, still trying for the co-rank, keeping myself busy'. There wasn't much to do when the frost was devouring the plants, but... 'I've been storing some seeds and planting some cuttings in my den, from some of the plants in the garden. Just as a back up for winter'. After all, as a medic it was party her responsibility to make sure that the garden was doing well. She would be the one needing to use the herbs. 'The book? Oh, it's finished, for now at least. If any other plants come in I'll need to had them' she explained, speaking about her work fluently.

Word Count: 000
table by raze, template by revo. <3
<style type="text/css">
.SecodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/s7TRm.png') #cfeafb no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.SecodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:georgia;}
.SecodesInput {padding:10px; margin:5px; border:1px dashed #000; background:#fff; color:#5d513c; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.SecodesInput b {color:#f5d909; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.SecodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:georgia;}
.SecodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#f5d909; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread