leave a candle burning
[html]
OOC comments here.

Odessa eyed up the numerous horses as she passed their stalls. She knew very well that any of the could turn in dangerous creature if startled or simply if they were annoyed in some way. Of course, a potential loss of dominance was usually the reason for any fighting amongst a group of males. Keshi, as a gelding, had little reason to be irritated around stallions. He was docile, bowing his head to any stronger males. Odessa had considered many times that his constant calmness was down to some mental inhibition that stopped him from understanding why fleeing or fighting was a good idea.

'Ahh, yes' Odessa said, nodding. 'The Russo. I spoke with her some time ago about the boat' It was when she had injured herself with the hammer, the cut had been quite nasty. It had been the first time Odessa had ever treated another member, and on of the largest injuries she'd patched up. 'I wonder if she's finished it yet' the girl mused, again brushing her fringe away from her face. She understood that Salvia had little interest in the subject, but after all she had asked what Odessa had been up to, so it was no fault of her's that she had replied.

Word Count: 000
table by raze, template by revo. <3
<style type="text/css">
.SecodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/s7TRm.png') #cfeafb no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.SecodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:georgia;}
.SecodesInput {padding:10px; margin:5px; border:1px dashed #000; background:#fff; color:#5d513c; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.SecodesInput b {color:#f5d909; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.SecodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:georgia;}
.SecodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#f5d909; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread