Contest
[html]

Α
Ω

Word Count → 382 :: Table & Coding © Tammi; Just so you know you are supposed to be trying for a min. of 200 words. Didn't say anything the first time because you were close to it but this time not so much as well as not giving a lot to work off of for me to reply to. So basically I feel like I'm just typing and trying to respond to myself since you aren't giving me much of anything and I'm struggling to come up with something. Also quotations around speech would be lovely and make it easier to decipher from the rest of the post.

Broken glass is luxury; Friendly fires are alchemy

Bastion amused himself with the odd creature that he had captured. It would only serve to give him something to do for the time being. The small little animal didn't have a tail for him to collect so its only value was the amusement that it could provide for the time being. Still Bastion found himself entirely amused with the inner workings of animals. There was just some sort of odd thrill with watching the organs at work. Still he hadn't found out which ones could be removed that didn't result in instant death just yet.

The small male ended up looking up as he was approached. "Playing." He answered simply, glad that she moved around in front of him as he wasn't exactly comfortable with her staring over his shoulder. But seeing as she only thought to stand around and stare Bastion once more focused on what he was doing once more. The female wasn't doing anything to earn more of his attention so Bastion focused on what ended up being more interesting to him.

"Stay still!" He commanded of the lemming as it continued to struggle against his prodding. "You break if you don't." The warning was given even though it remained unheeded. The squirming ended up causing him to pull out an organ that he hadn't meant to. This just served to frustrate Bastion even more and he ended up reaching his hand in and tearing out everything then threw the body of the lemming out into the water. "Stupid." The words was accompanied by a pouty posture where Bastion folded his arms across himself and stared down at the pile of guts that he had dug out and dropped on the ground. He had warned it that it would break and that was exactly what happened.

But then just as quickly as his mood had soured he suddenly remembered the female that was lingering. "Find more." He firmly instructed the female, keeping his arms folded across his chest. He clearly expected to be listened to, leaving Bastion to wait in impatience for the female to run off and bring back something else that was interesting to play with. And if she didn't then well, Bastion would have to make up his own sort of fun and entertain himself.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-position: top center; width:106px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px;font-size:9em;line-height:90px }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt .header {font-size:1.2em;font-style:italic;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial,helvetica, sans serif;text-align:right;padding-bottom:10px;opacity:0.5; filter:alpha(opacity=50);}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread