once blind, eyes wide open
The woman with the vixen like coat had been resting at peace for a while on the back of the stallion while waiting for the Court to come tending to their borders. It had been a long moment before she had finally been greeted with the call of another. Her ears perked forward as she caught the sound of another coyote. She had not expected a coyote type creature living in the Court but it shouldn't surprise her, sometimes the misguided found their ways to the packs instead of the clan where the coyotes stood firm together. The tiny woman slide off the back of her dark hued mustang and padded across the land to where the Court member stood. Her eyes were bright as she closed the distance between them, not knowing that this creature was the beast that had caused her many days worth of clean up along their borders.

She paused a few yards before the other woman, her slight height of 3' 6" standing at attention as she bowed slightly to the stranger before speaking. "I bring greetings from the Inferni clan. We've had a shift in our leadership these past few seasons and with that a whole cascade of changes have taken place in our lands. It's my duty to learn of the packs and clans that we share this territory with and to try and maintain reasonable relationships with them..." She studied the woman before her for a moment before she added. "I'm Zana, the Caelum of the clan.." she hoped that things would go easy between the two, for things had been tense between the clan and court once and she wished to learn more of the court as well as show that she would try and tread fairly with the pack.

Messages In This Thread