To Soar
[html]

word count: 252 sorry for not replying sooner. I had a lot of Christmas stuff going on.

When Timmy swooped down in front of the wolf, she had snapped at her playfully. Timmy thought this was a threat, so she squawked and pecked the wolf’s forehead roughly. She quickly flew back over to her best friend and perched on his head again.

“No wolf snap me. That bad!” Leichi laughed and shook his head.

“Sorry about her pecking you. She does it all the time to me. Don’t take it personally,” Leichi chuckled.

Leichi was surprised to hear the wolf say that she didn’t have a specific color she preferred, but he decided to pick one out for her anyway. He was sifting through the different colors to try and find a shard that looked pretty when the wolf introduced herself. He finally found a red and green mixed one that looked very pretty for this time of year. He grabbed it and walked over to Terra to hand it to her. He smiled brightly, trying as hard as he could to look her in the eyes.

“Nice to meet you, too! Here, I thought this one was really pretty so you can have this one,” he said, holding the beautiful shard out for her to receive, “I don’t have a pack yet. I’m hoping to join one soon, though,” he said cheerily. He looked the wolf up and down now that he could see her more clearly.

“Do you like it?” he asked shyly, still holding the colorful shard out to her, waiting for her to take it.

<style type="text/css">
.leichit b {font-weight:bold; color:#59d2b8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#11321e 1px 1px 1px;}
.leichit t {font-weight:bold; color:#4a210d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#11321e 1px 1px 1px;}
.leichit .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.leichit p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.leichit {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#589a46; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hfDRG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #11321e; border-radius:10px; padding: 450px 0px 2px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#11321e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread