I feed the mouth that bites me-
[html]

Helllooo posting machine.
AND THANKS ALOT! Now Alexey's going to have a panic attack because she wants to be Kol's friend! D:

Lexey's ears perked up at the mention of her sibling. Bringing up Adelaida had always been the best way to catch the tawny wolfess' attention. She cared about her family, especially her littermates, more than anyone else in the world. She hadn't expected Kol to care about the outcome of her story, but it seemed she had been wrong in thinking so. She smiled ever so warmly as she spoke of her sister. "Yes, she's alright." The older femme could've left it at that, but she continued on with a request. It was of utmost importance for Kol to know who her sibling was; "Her name is Adelaida. If you ever get to meet her, tell her you're a-" Silence. Alexey stopped talking for a moment as she now realized what she was about to say. Could the Stormbringer lady be considered a friend, now? "friend of mine." She stated the previous matter-of-factly, not wanting to display anymore weaknesses.

"Since you're a... luperci and all, she might get scared." So, the Dahlia she-wolf was one of them after all. Lexey was unsure of herself. Deep inside, she had known the answer all along and now that it was a certainty, she still refused to walk away. Kol had shown honesty, and the Kiois femme was thankful for that. She didn't know how her sibling would react to such news, and it made her nervous a little. Perhaps Adelaida would feel betrayed of she found out about her own sister wanting to be friends with a shifter. Her mind was reeling; Alexey's emotions were tearing her apart. She was beginning to feel beyond stressed, and it was almost too much to handle. The two-year-old said the following against her own will, as she moved toward the chinchilla to pick him up. "I should go.",
[/html]

Messages In This Thread