Thick as Thieves
[html]

OOC: / WC: 261

The she wolf smiled as her hand reached up and scratched gently the Ansuz rune brand beneath her right eye, “I don’t steal for a reputation.” She answered as she took a moment to look behind her toward the path she had come from. She had to remind herself, before any action was to be taken, or whenever she was to leave the area, that she had to return to Falcrin and retrieve her bow.

It was in seconds the young Luperci found her gaze lingering upon the dance of the blade in the other’s hand as she spoke. The she wolf sighed, her ears twitched to the sound of the other’s voice. Then, in a moment the wolf snarled out an answer. “I have not fallen,” she growled as the back of her neck stood up. “I simply steal because I can and it is a talent I can find to be of some use to me in this form.” She stated as her form rose into a prideful stance, “I accept your offer and I will come with you.” Her gaze narrowed, “but we must plan, even a loner can be of some challenge to a thief, even if two are to target the one.”

Her tail swayed softly behind her as a sly smirk lifted to her muzzle, “I can act as a decoy.” She stated, “but if you have a desire to act. Then tell me what we are stealing and I shall retrieve.” She announced, “but we must have a plan before we enter into this.”

<style type="text/css">
.Deirdretable-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Deirdretable-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#333333; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Deirdretable-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:10px;}
.Deirdretable-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... h5-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread