Then Came a Thought
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Despite her playful prodding at him, she knew he was right. Changing their dynamic with one overseeing the other was bound to have damaging consequences. Even now with her technical standing as being above her mate in rank, she never brought attention to it even in the public eye. In her eyes they were equal as he professed and drawing attention to anything other would have just crippled the foundation they built upon. The last thing either of them wanted was for something like that to happen. So she dismissed the jest, however playful, and sighed softly burying deeper into his warmth.

“You are right…” she lifted her muzzle to his kisses while freeing a hand to grab his ear. “But that doesn’t mean I can’t use you for practice.” They may have agreed no teaching the other was allowed, but that said nothing about sparring. Her urge for combat had never truly subsided, simply laid dormant until it was called forth. And within a peaceful pack like Ichika, there was little reason for her feel that adrenaline at all. But that was not to say she was content with that.

“I have wanted to see you use your weapon…” She released his ear and wove her claws into his mane, smiling mischievously as her thoughts favored the notion of a little spar between spouses. “And I do miss seeing you in your armor…”

ooc: 000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread