Love's not like this
[html]
ooc Awkwaaaard.

“Shawchert, oh!” The voice breathed from the other side of the bridge where Orin stood. She was in a funny stance as though she’d stopped mid step, and she did, not expecting Shawchert to drop out of the sky. Or, at least, a few feet from the look out post, anyway. She relaxed once she realized it was the cream and red form of her friend… friend? She tensed again.

In all the fray they hadn’t seen each other very much lately. After the killing of Tameri Orin had disappeared for a few days to Crimson Dreams – though she had left word of her whereabouts – and ever since they had spent their time on edge and working. Not to mention that Orin had been trying to avoid Shawchert. They had seen each other briefly over the last few weeks, and surely he had seen the hair dying job that Juliet did and her infant dreads that Mars had helped her with, but they hadn’t spent much time just being with each other.

Their wedding had been postponed after all. Despite Orin demanding a quick one, it seemed like plans just kept getting pushed back. Now they didn’t even have a date in mind, and it was like they weren’t even planning for one anymore. Somehow it felt wicked to be planning such a happy event in light of what had happened.

But that wasn’t the only thing holding them back anymore, either. Orin was having second thoughts, and it made it much easier to deal with when she didn’t see Shawchert very much. Now they had run into each other, finally alone. The meeting was inevitable.

“I’ll let you get back to work. I’ve got some pigment to make for Juliet,” she said quickly and began to retreat back the way she had come.

<style type="text/css">
.orint3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint3 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#8FAC7A; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdMpC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EFF7F1; outline:1px solid #3E7F25; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E7F25; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread