Love's not like this
[html]

OOC: This is going to be quite the interesting thread :O

The sight of Orin made Shaw’s heart race, though in more than one way mostly of the guilt he felt for not doing as he promised her, and then secondly the happiness he felt when he saw her, though it seemed she was less keen to stay near him. He frowned a little, thinking he should just let her get to her business, but now that he saw her, he wanted to talk to see how she was doing with the whole incident now passed. He had been so angry that he kept everyone shut out for a while, though he had seen everything that went on in the pack, well most everything.

“Orin, wait.”

He said taking a few steps closer to his soon to be mate. He wanted to hold her and talk to her, and hope she already knew he wouldn’t let anything like this happen again, though he had promised that before... before Liam turned on his own family.

“We haven’t had a word in a while, I want to know how you are. I’ve not been good at keeping track of everything.”

He said slowly, looking at where she was, he hoped she would stop, that she would speak with him rather than let him “get back to work.” Yes he took his job far more seriously now, but now that he was reminded of it, he still had an obligation to his family, and he considered Orin his mate even if it wasn’t official just yet.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread