Far
[html]

Ignorant to the vein of Skye's thoughts, she had no way of guessing that Skye might take her question the wrong way. Yes, it had sounded ominous, though, and the look it conjured in Skye's eyes made Orin start. Perhaps now wasn't such a good time to tell her Capitana this? Maybe they had talked, and maybe Skye was angry with her. The wolf within her took over for a moment, and her ears dipped into her hair as she took a half step back, cowering ever so slightly in the presence of her internally enraged leader. It wasn't only the stormy look in Skye's eyes, but the power of her alpha's presence that overwhelmed her. Sometimes dominant wolves could give off signals without even meaning to. Did Skye mean to do this now? Was it time for posture play? Or was Orin just being too edgy?

“I... haven't really talked to him much since then, either,” she said slowly, her eyes shifting away from Skye's face. She didn't tremble and crouch before her, but this was much more subconscious posturing than she normally displayed. Still, Orin had never been one to slack on the display toward Skye when necessary. In fact, she quite loved Skye, and had little qualm about it at all.

Her eyes moved back to her face, but she didn't search for the darkness in her eyes, instead preferring to look at generic points of her countenance. “I talked to him yesterday though. We... I... I ended our engagement.”

<style type="text/css">
.orint1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.orint1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#042F4B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2MpXv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A1ACB3; outline:1px solid #042F4B; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ACB3B8; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 200+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread