Love's not like this
[html]

OOC/WC

As dense as Shawchert was he could see something was entirely wrong with Orin, something she wasn’t saying out loud. He knew she was shaken by the murder, did she blame him for the whole incident? Did she think he should have prevented it, the signs were there, the way he treated Juliet, his malice towards Shawchert and the disdain he gave Skye, Shawchert knew something was wrong with the boy the second he broke up the fight between his daughter and him. That didn’t mean he knew any better than anyone else he would actually KILL someone. That had left a mark on Shawchert’s heart.

The moment Orin looked into his eyes, with her own sad ones his heart sank. Why hadn’t he been there for her? Why did he have to go on his stupid protective vendetta again, leaving his loved ones exposed in other ways?

“What’s really wrong? I know you’re shaken but you won’t barely look at me. I know I’ve been out a lot but this was the first time we saw each other and you’d rather walk away than even hug me...”

He frowned. He wasn’t going to let her in on his feelings yet until he knew what was going on with the woman he loved. He moved slightly closer, though she took a step back. He wasn’t getting any closer to her it seemed. He put a hand on the rope railing of the bridge he was on, steadying himself for what might come, he was sure it was her blaming him for Tamari’s death.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread