Myth and Logic
[html]

WC → 000 ::*wipes up tears with a mop.* aw yours is really good!  Poweplay was already discussed through email....and approved...

A grin was spread across his features as the female agreed to sit with him, this was a positive sign to him. She said her name, Omni. It indeed was a very beautiful name, something made for songs sung by angelic beings. Quite a pretty name indeed. The Lykoi sat down in the chair beside the russet damsel, hoping that he somehow could coax her into talking. She said she didn't know how to start and that Omni would waste his time. "My time? Nah. Just sort everything out...Start from the beginning. I'm all ears." Playfully Jacinto tweaked one of own large chocolatey ears hoping that she wouldn't mind. The dark coyote man watched this fine woman stare out a window and tried to wonder what she could've been thinking. Just as he tried to attempt to divert the female's attention away from the outdoor terrain, the femme asked about something very unexpected. His eyes widened slightly, not in fear but in surprise. She had met Columbine? A grin replaced the look of faint surprise and Jacinto simply replied, "Well little flower, he's my brother. Same with Helotes. " He looked away for a slight moment, he could never amount to Columbine or Helotes, they both had respectable ranks and he couldn't help but feel just a little jealous. Turning the mood back to a little bit more cheer, diverting his fiery orange eyes to her cool aqua toned orbs, he smiled and tried to answer the red beauty's question the best he could. "I came here when I found out the Helotes had come here, but I lost my sister Ilusion on the way. Columbine sure didn't like that." He did feel very guilty at the time that Ilusion's whereabouts were lost to him. It was Columbine who made him feel guilty, adding more pressure to the guilt he carried with him.

Having an impulse to reach out and wrap his lanky arms around the female, resisting at all costs, Jacinto sat there in silence. Well if Omni didn't want to talk, he couldn't force her to. That would just be flat out rude. A thoughtful expression crossed his maw. "Hey...Want to come run with me? I'll show you around." Standing up and stretching his muscles, he easily shifted to Secui, finding more power in the large form. The only physical differences were that Jacinto's body was increased in muscle mass and the fur at the back of his shoulders and neck was longer. "C'mon...It'll be fun." He nudged at the beautiful woman's knee with his cold wet nose. Tempting her and urging her to go along with it. Soon enough he was able to walk at her side to the entrance of the Mansion.

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread