Rationality Is Only Part Of It
[html]
OOC: Holidays, man. Took me a while to recover. / 528

As he stalked out of the mansion, the dusky man was still almost quivering with palpable rage; he could not stand the disrespect and disregard for the common nature of dominance that was so prevalent among the entitled women he met these days. Ilusion and his mother, the women he so desperately missed and imagined to be the paradigm of what females should be, would never behave in such an obnoxious and self righteous manner. Columbine assumed that once he spoke to the female that would be the end of it; unfortunately, he was woefully incorrect. The female, despite her attractive voice, made the dusky male's hackles rise, and his red eyes narrowed as he turned around to glare at her. Remember your place, woman, he spat. Do not speak in such a way if you cannot defend yourself. With that statement, he walked out the door, head held high as he narrowed his crimson eyes in the bright sun.

For several moments they walked outside in the blinding light, and Columbine cursed himself for being awake in this awful time of day. He missed the solitude of night; against this alabaster backdrop, he stood out like an awful stain on fine linens. The male had no interest in making conversation with the prying female, though he knew she would probably appreciate some form of chatter to occupy their stroll. Unfortunately for her, he was still irritated enough to desperately want to chew her head off and spit it onto the ground before stomping on it, but Columbine assumed that would most likely be imprudent. He was taken aback when she apologized, and her aqua eyes appeared sincere; he sighed gruffly, running a paw through his tangled mane. Apology accepted, he muttered, giving her as close to a smile as he could possibly muster. Situations like this made the dark male feel incredibly awkward. Don't do it again...uh, I mean.... Don't do it again, please. Columbine emphasized the last part in an effort to be polite; but, to be honest, he didn't care either way how she felt.

Her posture changed, though, and she held herself in a submissive stance. Columbine appreciated that, and his stature was not overly dominant. It would be imprudent to hold himself as a leader when he was not, but he outranked the female, and that was that. For several minutes they walked in silence, the male selecting a winding route through the Inferni lands. Long enough he commented, not wanting to reveal exactly how long. Much of my family lives here - Lykoi blood runs through many of the Clan. Columbine said this with pride, drawing himself up higher so as to look more impressive. And, as for manners, I suggest you follow your instincts. Treat those of a higher ranking as you would expect to be treated; do not take liberties where you have not earned them. Some, including myself, construe that as extremely disrespectful and an insult. It is not wise to insult a member of the Clan. Columbine gave her a pointed look before journeying on. So... Omni. What made you choose this Clan? What do you want to do here?

<style type="text/css">
.coluly b {font-weight:bold; color:#962d2d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e0101; }
.coluly p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.coluly {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#532524; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6DIsk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#815041; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.coluly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.coluly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread