M-Slaves to our Instincts
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Her claws made their mark, but it was a short lived victory as again his teeth honed in on her and grabbed her by the wrist. She snarled in pain, more in disbelief than anything that he would assault her like this. However she wasn’t at all innocent in this act as well. She pulled with all her strength to pull her captured arm from his maw, but it only worsened the wound as his teeth sank deeper. She hadn’t felt pain like this such a long time, she had forgotten its pain, the unbiased breech of fur and flesh, the stench of blood as it invaded her nose.

Despite her defiance, her anger, she felt the complicated relief when he released her. His massive form backing away, staring hard at her wounded face. The throbbing ache of her arm was noise to her senses as sight garnered her attention and was fixed upon the damage to his face. She hadn’t meant for this to come to blows and it pained her to see the result of it; that he’d rather scrap then just tell her the truth. And leave, by the look of it. His words still wrought in anger kept her frozen in place, immobile as the meaning worked its way into her brain. Done with her? Just like that.

It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. She couldn’t let it happen like this. “No…” her voice trembled with rage, the adrenaline seeped from her veins and a new wave of pain engulfed her muzzle and arm. But she’d be damned to tend to them now. Hurriedly she scrambled to her feet to catch him before his retreat, keeping the wounded arm close to her chest. “N-no… this is not done! You’re not running away from this!” She darted around to his front, bringing herself to her knees in an attempt to halt his steps. “I’m asking you to tell me the truth. You say my assumption is wrong, then tell me what it is! I need to understand!”

ooc: 341 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread