Now is not the time to give up hope.
[html]

OOC: Tough. Love. Baby.

When Shawchert appeared, it surprised Sky to see him not coming from his home in the trees. He was patrolling? Again? Concern crossed through her eyes and she frowned at his silence. I expected a better hello than that. The strong silent type doesn't look good on you. She mused, forcing a playful smile onto her face. She stood up from the tree and approached him with steady steps. ...how have you been holding up? Orin told me about the break up. Her voice held only empathy. She knew the pain and she knew it had hurt him more than ever to lose a second love like that. For a moment, she wondered if things could've been different, had they stayed together.

A kick to her lower ribs told her otherwise. Things happened for a reason. He'd survive, just as she did. Hopefully.

...It's a hard time we're going through. I think I'm the only one who's accepted that Tammy's gone. Everyone else still has that dread about them. She frowned and glanced back towards Thornbury, torn ears flicking back. ...I haven't seen the pack this torn apart since Argul's rampage. She was pushing every single button, and it was on purpose. The sooner he let it out, the sooner he'd get over it and she knew Shawchert well enough by now to know how much Tammy's death and Orin's break up had effected him. She only hoped that this time, tough love would do the trick.

Still sitting at the base of the tree, Fella smirked wryly. This would be an interesting scene to watch play out. I love it when Mom gets mean. Their faces are always worth the yelling.

<style>
.sky2012 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:5px 0px; 5px 0px}
.sky2012 p {padding:4px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:15px;}
.sky2012 b {color:#6d865c; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky2012 b2 {color:#e8dc8e; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-weight:bold; }
.sky2012 { background-color:#cdb25c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1cKOm.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.sky2012 .inner {margin:10px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.sky2012 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sky2012 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.sky2012 p b2:before { content: open-quote; }
.sky2012 p b2:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread