Now is not the time to give up hope.
[html]

OOC: And then, Sky jumped his bones and they lived happily ever after. XDD

Sky listened intently and kept a calm face the entire time, her eyes flashing with empathy when he spoke of patrolling. It's not important, Shawchert. She stated flatly. How does that have anything to do with the pack surviving? She waited a moment, though the question was obviously not one meant to be answered.

We don't need more patrols. We need more unity. With everyone working seperately at trying to keep out an enemy that barely poses a threat now, how the hell are we supposed to stick together and survive the winter as a pack?

For a moment, she paused again. Then, she turned away to walk back over to where she'd been waiting for him, to lean on that tree again for support. This murder's got the pack torn apart, Shawchert. We're dieing. She'd never been more serious than she was now. Her tone, her stance, her eyes... her eyes told of wisdom that hadn't been there before, the last time they'd actually spoken. Her time in AniWaya had taught her how broken a pack could get over one member's wrong doings. She didn't want to see the same happen here in her own pack. She wouldn't let it happen. It would not happen.

I don't say this to hurt you, Shawchert. I care about you. You're my closest friend, despite everything that's happened between us. I don't want to see the family that you've worked so hard on bringing together fall apart. You may not be the Alpha anymore, but you're still a leader. I know you are. It's in your nature. She stood again and walked over to him, no hesitation as she placed a hand on each of his shoulders and looked him dead in the eye. Don't give up on us now, Shawchert. Don't let this control who you are. We need you. Her voice fell from that tone she'd been using and that wisdom lessened into open windows, her eyes letting him know how much she, too, was hurting. I need you.

<style>
.sky2012 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:5px 0px; 5px 0px}
.sky2012 p {padding:4px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:15px;}
.sky2012 b {color:#6d865c; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky2012 b2 {color:#e8dc8e; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-weight:bold; }
.sky2012 { background-color:#cdb25c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1cKOm.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.sky2012 .inner {margin:10px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.sky2012 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sky2012 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.sky2012 p b2:before { content: open-quote; }
.sky2012 p b2:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread