the ones we trust & believe
[html]
Anyone can feel free to pp them further into the pack lands, yes? And soo sorry for the wait :x/ +#00

The painted mare was calm as ever as Anann ran a hand along the curve of her rotund belly. Only turning her head to look at the she-wolf and give her yet another sniff. It had been obvious from first glance the mare was with foal. There was a certain sag to plumpness that told of more than just an ample diet. There were still many moons yet to her term and it would likely be spring before she would foal.

Anann gave the bay stud a pat on the neck. Indeed, we do. I reckon we could give a bit of a tour. If you’ve got the time, that is? Anann hoped that her young, masked friend was in no hurry to be off and she would certainly enjoy the opportunity to show him around. Not to mention that she had missed him. While Dixie and Wayne had proven to be quite helpful and skilled with the horses, it was still not the same as the gentle and calm presence that Alder had. Wayne was close, but Dixie almost at the other end of the spectrum at times. Tiny, bouncy and full of energy.

Good. I’m glad it’s working out. It would have been a shame for it to remain empty. It had been hard to leave the cabin behind. There had been so many fond memories made within and around those walls. Even during its construction. It’s a good home. For Anann it had been a place of happiness and love, and she hoped that in time Alder would find the same.

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ananna p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ananna p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread