No Bliss in Ignorance
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

She did not know the extent of what her heart could manage because she had never experienced a love that would test its merit. Undoubtedly this was but the first step onto a path that held much more than her ignorant mind could fathom. But she had chosen to see it to fruition, to understand it to its fullest, regardless of the consequences that might come from it.

But there were wonders to be had as well. Listening to the console of the Lady Jace awarded her a new outlook on her situation. When she had only pondered the negative, the fears that stemmed from ignorance, she offered her a more positive stance to take on the matter. Relating the causations of love as unpredictable machinations, no doubt woven from their crafty threads of fate themselves. She hadn’t chosen to find love, but was rather gifted it in a sense, as if her ancestors looked upon her and conspired with the fates to bless her with the light she needed to understand. What had happened with Sarian was a mishap, a misguided attempt to comprehend this new development herself. And her failure was just another plot in this course… just as she felt her feelings for Saluce was part of it as well.

Taking this outlook made her feel a little more certain… more sure about this charted course. The smallest of smiled had crept upon her muzzle then as her jumbled nerves and mess of emotions began to smooth out, each breath supplying more clarity, bringing her one step closer to a calm mind. “I suppose then…” she began softly, bracing a hand on a pole to pull herself to her feet, regaining a bit of strength to end her grovel. “I need only to accept this… and perhaps make something positive of it. I was awakened to this all for a reason… however strange. And…and shouldn’t let this single experience play as a hindrance for what else lies in store. I might miss a chance to have what you and your Temo share.” Though she couldn’t rightly call her relationship with Saluce a friendship. They were far beyond that title now. But to what extent still remained a mystery to them both.

ooc: 374 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread