Does He Love Me?
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.AyashaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/ayashatable-1.png') #2795b0 no-repeat top center; width:470px; margin:10px auto; padding:320px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.AyashaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #036581; color:#036581;}
.AyashaSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.AyashaInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.AyashaInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.AyashaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.AyashaSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.AyashaInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Ayasha
What I love most about rivers is:
You can't step in the same river twice
The water's always changing, always flowing
OOC :: We can end with your post and start another one?

Ayasha could read the answer in her mother’s face before Ralla even answered her. She talked about packs not letting Liam in and Ayasha scowled, despite the fact that her mother was right. But there was always an alternative. So then we can stay as loners. She was bound and determined to be with Liam. And her mother could stop her.

Though she would apparently try. Ayasha couldn’t hold her anger in any longer. I’m an adult! You can’t tell me where to go or who I can see! If anyone should be watched it would be my brothers. Have I lied to you about this? No. But they have. I’ve been honest with you and want your support. She tried to take some calming breaths and it partly worked.

But she still had a lot to say. I’m aware of the problems. I’m not blind to Liam’s issues. But I love him the same. Did Kemo’s problems decrease your love for him? She was aware of what her mother was trying to do. If this is a mistake, then let me make it. Please support me in this and not force me to cut myself off from you or you to cut me off from you. She didn’t expect her mother to have an answer right away so she said, Let me know later, if you change your mind, and she went off into the night. Maybe Luna would let her stay with her. Right now she couldn’t be with her mom while they were angry with each other.

But people, I guess, can't live like that
We all must pay a price
To be safe, we lose our chance of ever knowing, What's around the riverbend
WC :: 260
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread