Don't Forget The Horses
[html]

| +221

Temo glanced at the horses and could tell that they were not very happy with what was currently going on. The stallion had his ears back and gave an occasional snort of annoyance. Temo looked at Jace, You have this, I'm going back to work. With a glance at Kiara, I would suggest staying out of the pen, the horses are not fully tame.

He went back into the garage and with some fiddling of the mechanism, unlocked the large door and, with much protest from the rollers, opened it. Temo stepped out of the open door and breathed in the fresh air as he waited a minute to allow the stale and stinky air in the garage be replaced by the fresh air from outside.

After the minute or two that he waited for the garage to air out, Temo found a snow shovel propped up in a corner and started scraping the feces from years of critters living in the garage off of the floor and out the door along with whatever he could push with the shovel. After the floor was cleaned as best as he could get it, he went in and started filling anything that would hold stuff and packing it out to the driveway starting with the pile that was in the middle of the floor.

Image courtesy of randompointoflife@Flickr

<style type="text/css">
.TS-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0000A0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.TS-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.TS-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.TS-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c1d4e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VK3sr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0000A0; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#357EC7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
<style></style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread