Take It a Day at a Time
[html]
Late but has post 8D

The redheaded man nodded slightly at her words, rubbing at his arms absently. It had been a rough time, but surely the tribe had a much harder time, especially now. "Yes, I had heard from Vigilante. Nice being kept in the know now and then," he said gently, smiling slightly in the direction of his sister-in-law. But Strel sighed at the woman, truly hoping that her idea was the one that would come to fruition. He did not want the tribe to suffer more and suffer again. It had been terribly to know that these people had been friendly for so long until someone came and ordered them to attack. Ralla had been in power before the situation, and now she was nothing again. "I certainly hope that things get better for the Tribe." Strel's voice was filled with genuine compassion and hope, especially since he knew well enough what problems had come into the tribe.

Before anything else could be said between the two of them, Noss entered in his way, suddenly sucking up the attention from both of them. Strel was rather easily distracted by the man in any situation, and Ralla had not seen her brother in a while. Naturally, a pacified and warm look entered the Dauphin's face as he gazed at his mate and the silence. Noss had been unhappy during the conflict, for he had been unable to fight to save the Tribe. Strel had been unable to truly settle the matter, knowing well the masculine desires that ran in the man's blood. The few operations that the Courtiers had done involved small parties, and it was possibly that though Noss was a true warrior, born and bred, his interests could have been seen as conflicted. The redhead knew well that his mate had no such thoughts but it was much simpler to keep him behind the lines. Plus, at least he was safe.

Noss stood beside him and the redheaded man placed a gentle hand on his mate's arm, squeezing reassuringly. "It has fared well. We've seen many leave, though. But it has been quiet thus far. Little to report, really." Strel looked at Ralla's face, wondering what had been bothering her so before. "How are you children? Well?" he asked, good intent plastered on his face.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread