Clouds of Winter
WC: 361

IC: Skye reacted badly, like Ayasha thought. And she regretted even opening her mouth and mentioning Liam. In fact, she wished that she hadn’t stopped to help Skye at all. She had yet to meet an adult that supported her in this and although she knew why, she wished that there would be someone that would understand her and guide her through this.

But the alpha started to talk about how Tameri had died even though she loved Liam. Ayasha felt like she was going to be sick as Skye described the pain the pup went through. She started to cry, though whether it was for herself, Tammy, or Liam she didn’t know. Maybe it was for all three of them. They were or had suffered. Liam might not think so but he was. She was sobbing and nearly threw up but instead sunk to the ground and hugged her knees. She was miserable and needed reassurance of…anything. Her body and mind couldn’t go on like this and needed rest and for her not to worry. But she had a feeling she wouldn’t be able to sleep well after hearing what the butterflies made Liam do. Or was really Liam? She was never entirely sure.

She tried to control her tears and though they were still there, she could talk, although her voice was hoarse. ”Don’t you think I don’t wonder if he even loves me? When I fell in love with him was several months ago before he turned into what he is now. And although you might not see, I can still see some of the good in him. It can be tough to see sometimes but it is there.” Was she always going to meet this resistance from people with Liam? She hoped not but she knew that she needed to be ready for when it did happen. She sniffled and quietly asked, ”Should I leave you alone? Or can we talk about something else?” She desperately wanted to not have this type of conversation with anyone and wanted to have a normal one. But she also would understand if Skye didn’t particularly want to see her right now.

Messages In This Thread