[M]I'm not afraid of the dark, are you?
[html]

;D Fia's likin' this new...'smexy' side of him Wink

Word Count → 000

Fia's heart sped so quickly she thought it would burst out of her chest. She wasn't expecting his answer to be so...calm and ready. She was expecting him to jump back and be surprised. But no. And that's what she loved about him, amongst other things of course.

Mini Fia's and Gunnar's biting at her tail, chewing on their ears. Cuddling on chilly nights. A happy, loving rumble emitted from the fae in the lust-filled night. Excitement ached in the back of her mind...though it was a different type of excitement. Something she hadn't felt before. Something she wanted to feel. No, something that pleaded to be felt.

The young woman nipped at his ear excitingly, licking in between his ears. "Soon....as soon as possible would be great" She murmured in his ear lovingly. She wanted to have a family with this brute...to have a new life. To feel what it felt like to be a mother. Mother. The word echoed in her mind, and 'stuck' to that different excitement in the back of her mind which was growing stronger. Wrapping her tail around him, she laid her head on his shoulder, blue eyes bright with what the 'excitement' she felt that she couldn't quite place a word for.

In two months. Fia couldn't wait. His voice was pleading...begging.....he wanted pups as much as she did. To have a family. "I love you....and I want to start a family now..." She whispered into his black furred ear. It was true. Every part of her heart, mind and soul ached for it. Perhaps....maybe it was because she had just begun to be in heat? No, she had always wanted pups. But just had been too afraid to admit it to herself. Now...she wasn't scared at all. What was there to be afraid of?

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.fia-flowers { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Kdiw3.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ac74cc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.fia-flowers b {color:#e7bcff; }
.fia-flowers p { color:#3f294c; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.fia-flowers p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.fia-flowers .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.fia-flowers .wordcount {color:#e7bcff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #e7bcff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread