Old Friends
Terra looked at the wolf, a slight look of puzzlement on her face. Shandom had no reason to hide from her. They were friends, and had parted on good terms. He doesn't know I'm looking for him. It's only been a short while, after all. Not long enough to cause worry. If Shandom hadn't checked in after a couple months, then Terra might be worried. It had only been a month though, so she was sure Shandom was doing well. She'd just come for a visit, and found a less than welcoming pack standing between her and her destination. The impudent pup wouldn't be stronger than Terra, causing her to consider just knocking the female out and cutting through the pack on her search.

Someone familiar showed up though. Terra's tail wagged slightly as she recognized the dark female that had promised to travel with her sometime. Her head cocked in confusion as Soran explained that the young female was actually an alphess, a shocking statement to her mind. It was even more confusing as Soran had used 'our' in her statement. Had Soran left her pack? Isn't she rather young? Terra looked back at the cream wolf again. No offense meant, of course. Terra wouldn't trust such a pup to lead a pack. It wouldn't have the strength to fight against intruders. No, I wasn't looking for you, though I did stop at your pack to see if you were ready to start traveling. I guess with a new pack established that'll have to wait, eh?

Messages In This Thread