dream hunters
[html]
That's fine with me! You can close out this thread now so we can start our new one Smile / +430

Finally, a reaction from Enkiel, and an actual expression; so the Egyptian devil had emotions after all. The smile that curved on the jackal’s lips was somewhat off-putting, but the Lykoi male mirrored it with a smirk of his own, especially when the Imperium had finished speaking. Halo’s half-brother knew her well, for he was very much correct in his describing her as a dragon. She was a sultry serpent that breathed a hot fire for sure, but that was what made her such a great trainer. If Helotes didn’t have some fear of her, then what could he possibly expect to learn from her? Her fierceness kept him on his toes, constantly watching, constantly becoming stronger. She pushed him in ways that both exhausted and exhilarated him and that was what interested him about her so.

Helotes let the laugh bubble up in his throat and come cascading out, Ha! Too true, I’m sure I will be a feast for her yet. It was in jest though, for Helotes knew that the stronger he became, the less of a threat Halo was. Her skills were still beyond him, but that may not last. The ways of the sword were at her command, but his knowledge of the bow was growing ever stronger, whenever he had the time to practice or meet with Aemon. Soon he would attach sharpened blades to the end of his wooden weapons, and when he finally mastered the art he would be quite the formidable opponent indeed. Helotes was quite confident that sooner or later, his stature and strength would be the trump card against Halo.

The next statement from the jackal however cause Helotes’ features to darken. It seemed as if there was some rite of passage one must take to reach the higher echelon of the clan, and it was rite paid in blood. A sigh then passed from his lips, I am not afraid to kill, but I will not bring about the demise of someone who does not deserve it. Helotes stood then brooding, his eyes trailing to the window again, I suppose I must wait then, until an opportunity to prove myself arises. He paused then, standing ever so still, these thoughts playing out in his mind before he turned to his cousin again, Thanks for the bandage doc, and the company. I will speak with you again soon. And with a quick bow Helotes went to exit the guest house, but before doing so took a moment to bend down and pet the tiny cat creature before finally leaving.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#855854; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #16100f; }
.hell-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#493636; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z93HS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 260px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#786161; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread