like you, mommy
OOC: Want to end with your post or do you want to continue?

IC: She nodded at his support of going north. ”I have an uncle of sorts in Anathema. But we can ask around when we’re up there.” When he deflated, she smirked. ”Though I could be convinced to leave earlier.” She stroked her hands over his chest and gave him a kiss on the nose. ”But I need to talk to my mom again. We left on not so amiable terms and I want her to not be angry with me.”

Liam then started to talk about how pretty she was and whispering the butterflies away. She gave him a soft smile and remarked, ”What made you turn so poetic, loverboy?” But she sobered up and said, ”Has anyone told you how handsome, no hot, you are? Because you are and I feel rather lucky that you love me. And no matter how tough things get, I’ll always love you.” She was about to kiss him but he beat her to it and kissed her. She responded back, slipping her arms around his neck to pull herself against him his head closer to hers.

He pulled away and gave her the grin that would always melt her heart and make her breath catch. He then started to tease her and it was obvious that he wanted to test her limits. And although she wanted to let him have his way with her, she knew that they should wait until they could truly be together. Which made her want to leave earlier. She put her hand on his chest to gently stop him. ”Not to be a party-pooper but we should stop for now. When we can finally be together, you can your way with me,” here she had a wicked grin, ”But until then, we can’t. I’ll tell you what, I’ll leave about a week into this next month, OK?” She nuzzled against him.

Messages In This Thread