Now is not the time to give up hope.
[html]

+273 // OOC: xD As excited as a kid on Christmas morning.

At the mention of ages, Sky nodded. She hadn't thought over the curfew plan very well, simply that one might need to be in place. Let's not drop the idea entirely just yet. Maybe end the curfew once they can shift, but add a night watch... She murmured, going over the idea in her head. Truth be told, she was still uneasy as well, but she had a different way of dealing with it.

But nevermind. Self defense training. I'm glad you agree, because you're going to be the one running it with me. She smirked at him, that look of mischief in her eyes again. I'd do it myself, but... She looked down at herself and waved her hands on either side of her stomach, swollen and pregnant as it was. I don't think it's a good idea for me, just yet.

She mulled over the unfortunate status she was in for a moment and then sighed. So will you help me? We'll need to run this by Skye first, but I have some good ideas about how to get things started. We'll test everyone's strengths and weaknesses first, find the people who actually know how to fight and pair them up with people who don't for training. We'll work with each member depending on their abilities and make sure everyone stands an equal chance if they're attacked.

With a rather flamboyant grin, she clapped a fist into her own hand and flicked her tail up. Ain't no one gonna mess with d'Arte ever again. And if they do, we'll kick their ass. Okay, now she was just excited.

<style>
.sky2012 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:5px 0px; 5px 0px}
.sky2012 p {padding:4px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:15px;}
.sky2012 b {color:#6d865c; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky2012 b2 {color:#e8dc8e; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-weight:bold; }
.sky2012 { background-color:#cdb25c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1cKOm.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.sky2012 .inner {margin:10px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.sky2012 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sky2012 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.sky2012 p b2:before { content: open-quote; }
.sky2012 p b2:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread