Hurry up and wait
[html]

OOC Sorry to break post order, but I didn't think there was a whole lot for Nat to have Zalen do. x.x

Word Count → 235

She smiled softly upon Noah. “You’re compassionate by nature,” she said simply. No one would have lived in Ichika for so long if they weren’t. “No one expects you to stop caring for your wolf brethren. Ichika no Ho-en are friends of New Dawn, so you can love them still. I’m glad you’ve felt the calling like we have and come to join us.” She nuzzled him and bit at the fur of his cheek, tugging softly before letting go. It was wholly playful and accepting of him. “Welcome to New Dawn, Noah.”

She yipped and pranced away from Noah then, moving over to Zalen, sidling up next to him until their sides touched and stepping on his paw as though it were the most casual thing in the world – though there was a slight glean of mischief in her eyes.

She barked for the pack. They had undoubtedly heard Zalen’s call, but Titania wasn’t sure how many could respond right now. “The pack is excited. Everything’s electric. Everyone took off every which way this morning to run their new home.” Her voice was laced with bliss. “They’ll come to their Alpha’s call, I just know our curious kin is probably spread out among the four corners of New Dawn right now, so it may be a few minutes.” Her voice was like bells, bright and cheery and fond as she spoke of her people.

<style type="text/css">
.fairequeen b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffb0; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#5c5924 0px 0px 1px;}
.fairequeen p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.fairequeen {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#9a9761; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/swBQV.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c5924; border-radius:10px; padding: 3px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c5924; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.fairequeen .wordcount {color:#ffffb0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5c5924; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#5c5924 0px 0px 1px;}
.fairequeen .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread