terraform
[html]

Sorry, pulled another of my disappearing acts.

Word Count → 250

There was something about the way she spoke that was almost sort of enchanting, but the male couldn't quite put his paw on why that was. Regardless, he was suddenly finding himself quite glad that she'd bumped into him. With practically everyone getting up and leaving around here, it was nice to have a friendly face show up and prove to him that things weren't as lonely as he made them out to be. That shy smile of hers prompted a grin to blossom on his own features.

It seemed she'd been around Anathema long enough to have once lived in the caves before moving on down to the reconstructed village. "Hey, that's cool. You like it down there? Haven't really checked it out much, myself," he said. He'd lingered around near the old sawmill a couple of times before, but that had been before the Anatheman's gave themselves the goal of making the old village livable again. He was interested in the place, but he couldn't see himself moving out from the comfort of the darkened caves.

Analise questioned him on what he was doing, and that grin of his turned into something more sheepish. He glanced at his torch and shrugged a bit. "Heh, I'm just kinda checking out the ventilation here in the caves. I take care of the fires, so this kinda falls under my duties. Nothin' real exciting, you know?" He gave another slight shrug and a short laugh. Jackson Acidic: the definition of smooth.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.Jackson-bro .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.Jackson-bro p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Jackson-bro .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#dfb8df; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.Jackson-bro b {color:#adffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Jackson-bro {background-color:#617da2; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... luetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.Jackson-bro .inner {margin:290px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.Jackson-bro p.wordcount {color:#adffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread