Nothing is like home
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Odessa smiled, 'That's good'. She glanced around at his home. When he spoke to her again she shook her head and smile reassuringly, 'Oh, no. I won't tell'. The mare was indeed stunning, perfect in every way. Odessa's hand brushed against her soft coat, sometimes she wished Keshi was better than he was. Fuller face, better shaped back, shorter legs. Even though his lengthy limbs gave him his added speed. Remy was better shaped, but he was no speedster. Remy was a work horse made for pulling carts and transporting things to trade in Freetown.

The medic looked around and then glanced back to Imhotep. 'So...' she said, lowering her eyes shyly, 'How long have you been staying here?' She couldn't imagine why someone would want to be a loner. No one to rely on, no one to care for. It all seemed a little too distant for Odessa's liking. She would never last without her family. Without Eris, her role model. Without her mother. Or Salvia or Larkspur, or even Novak. She simply wouldn't last! She realised she was making a strange face and turned back to the Egyptian. 'Sorry. I was just... Thinking about something' she apologised.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread