heavy in your arms [p]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.terra-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.terra {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15dv2nr.jpg) no-repeat top right;width:90%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;border:1px solid #BF7E17;outline:1px solid #000 }
.terra .in {margin:220px 10px 10px 10px; padding:5px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#DFDFDF;background:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ch2mwn.png);border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.terra p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.terra .line { border-bottom:1px solid #4F0003; margin:0 auto 5px 220px;}
.terra b {color:#f9c5e8;font-family:georgia}
.terra b:before {content: open-quote; }
.terra b:after {content: close-quote; }
.terra a {color:#43213A}
.terra a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}
.terra-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

Since I pretty much fail at life and can’t really reply well to old threads, do you mind ending this sooner rather than later? It’s my fault, and I’m really sorry. I suck so hard.
SOSU:197

No harm done, she smiled pleasantly at the oddly colored man before her. His demeanor was unlike anything she had seen before; he felt dangerous and yet at the same time Maggie found herself leaning in to his words, her whole mind focused on what he had to say. He continued on, and the woman giggled at his compliments. She shifted her weight to her right hip, optime paw resting on top of it. She was attracted to him, that was apparent.

The odd man asked her name, which sent her into a fit of giggles. She licked her lips, widening her smile, and letting out a sheepish Maggie, before she cut off herself with another set of healthy giggles. Batholomew Cubbins is quite the mouthful, don’t you think? Not that she minded, of course. She wondered for a moment where he came from; he didn’t smell like the north and reeked of a pack she could only barely remember. Fia came into her mind for a second, but wasn’t sure. She had met that Crimson Dreamer so long ago she couldn’t be sure if he was from the same place as her.

Image by Sean McMenemy, table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread