Tomorrow Never Knows
He was in disbelief at what she had said. It was almost insane for him to consider ever leaving her because she wasn’t with child. His tongue snaked back out, gracing her cheek and face with his loving attentions. He stood tail wagging as he continued his spark of affection.

“Oh you will bear my children, because your my mate, and I’m not going anywhere.” He stated plainly. His standing form walked around her, the child and the owl, long strides but his eyes only looked at hers. That beautiful mask of colored fur that adorned her face, masked by the sadness that had taken her from a failed task. But she really hadn’t failed, no, how could he ever think that of her.

Finally his form seemed to calm down, returning to her, laying down by her side and resting his head in her lap. The brief respite he had had from the slowly crawling sickness in his body returning, his head turning away from her as a cough came from him. For as long as he had tried to hide it, he couldn’t quite keep the cough away from her ears.

“It’s not your fault X’y, sometimes we have to accept that there is a greater plan for us.”

Messages In This Thread