Tomorrow Never Knows
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

She couldn’t have been more poorly convinced that he was alright than in this moment. The look in his eyes clearly said something other was bothering the beast and yet he claimed it to be nothing more than a cold. His mate was not one to pry, but neither was she one to let things linger… not anymore. Letting an issue fester had brought about their first severe argument and she was not about to let something of that magnitude even have the chance of coming to light again.

It was difficult not to look upon this situation with worry. With all that transpired in the course of a few days, one would think the gods had it out for them, intended to test their resolve and see just how far they could tax the pair, emotionally and now physically. She could see the exhaustion in his eyes as poorly as he attempted to mask it with his loving affections. He was stubborn, this she knew, and would rather address the circumstance as something minor than as troublesome as it truly was. Unfortunately her sense was too keen to let that be.

Keeping Sarian held in one arm, she quickly grasped his stubborn muzzle, not hard but applying just enough pressure to insinuate she was not letting him go until she was satisfied to do so. “Why would you ask me to do something you know I cannot?” she breathed an exhausted sigh of her own, forcing her gaze down to the beast’s resting on her leg. “I will return Sarian in due time, but you I cannot just ‘not’ worry about. If you are sick… even exhausted, this is something I have to know. I cannot let you continue as you have been if it’s draining you like this- and don’t’ say it isn’t. I can see it on your face, Saluce.”

ooc: 313 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread