Tomorrow Never Knows
He could feel her worry and attention being zeroed in on him, in a way it was comforting to know someone was worried about him. For so long he had been the force of keeping everyone in line or taking care of or just in general keeping a worried eye out those he put under his care. If he was unable to perform his duties then who would do them? The behemoth didn’t have much longer to really contemplate what was swirling around his head, before her paw wrapped around his maw. Saluce offered no resistance because he had none. Eyes just glared up at her, asking her why she felt the need to muzzle him.

Her words cut into him just as badly as her hand muting him. The brute didn’t like being scolded but for the first time maybe since they had been together he gave her no fight. But his eyes stared up at hers, the look in them softening as time went on. When her grip did finally loosen he didn’t snap he just relaxed further in her lap, letting out a long sigh.

“I’m exhausted, I’ve got a headache, and just feel like shit X’y. I can’t keep up this pace, If this pack actually had wolves who cared to help. With Jace, and Nayru down with puppies, us picking up that load, and Razakiel doing whatever it is he does,” he left his own disdain toward that man to his own. “I can’t even shift, I need rest.” He moved into her stomach rolling to his side, almost as if his admission had taken from him the iron will to keep going.

“I’m Sorry love.”

Messages In This Thread