Tomorrow Never Knows
His eyes closed for a moment, letting her soothing words wash over his frame. There would have been no way he would have been able to take care of her with pups, no way he’d been able to continue his madman pace, he would have died if he had to keep up this pace. He leaned into her touch, finally just acknowledging that he wasn’t an invincible force. The scale had slid in the opposite direction, his tired and sickly form laying on her and using her as comfort.

“Our children will come, trust me” he breathed softly, licking her thigh in a soft gesture of longing for her. “We will parent a new strong generation of Exultare’s X’y and hopefully we will be able to rest easily once they are grown up, let them take our burdens and make them their own and we can blissfully take care of grandchildren and great grandchildren. “ He nuzzled into her, turning onto his back, in his actual first act of showing his belly to her. For now he was content to let her have the reigns, the behemoth was down for the count and even if he challenged her if he wanted to he wouldn’t be able to deny her that right at the moment. Plus he was a sappy under the weather boy, sickness seemed to drive the staunch, hardened man back into a more primitive phase.

“I’ve been having trouble shifting for a month now but I think that is just because of my frame, this cold is only a few days old,” he stated simply enough looking up at her, suddenly aware of the view he had of the wonderful adornments on her chest.

Messages In This Thread