Stalking Prey
[html]
OOC

It wasn't long before another call answered her own. Tail wagging Terra listened to the deep mournful howl, so different from the light dancing call of coyotes. Excited she sat up, watching for him on the horizon. Soon enough Frodo came barreling over the snow, his secui form plowing through everything. In lupine and optime form Terra had been smaller than him, and had thought that maybe in secui she might have stood a chance. That was dashed though as she was absolutely dwarfed by his thick padded fur and muscles. She looked even smaller than normal next to him.

His exuberant greeting was met with licks and nips of her own, Terra growling playfully as she tugged on his ear. It was so good to see him again. He had been eating well, and the scent of his pack hung heavy. In fact, it almost smelled like he'd been eating nothing but fat deer for the past while! Tail wagging so hard it appeared about to fall off Terra answered. I'm doing well! I've caught more rabbits, though it's mostly because they're too slow. Winter's been kind this year. There had been an abundance of dead frozen animals for Terra to scavenge when her hunting skills fell short of the mark, giving plenty for her to bring back to her pack as well. At least when she could, not being particularly strong. What about you? Scarfing down deer? She teased lightly, rubbing against him.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread