Secret Heart
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

A commendable quality had sparked in the giant’s eyes when he spoke of his pack. An unbridled passion for his comrades that flowed from his person and into the enraptured female by their bound hands. Her tail swayed excitedly whilst her ears adhered his words to memory, repeating them over and over again as she envisioned this plan. It was an impassioned effort to join his pack as one by a common goal… a purpose that would not only better them individual, but as an unwavering unit. She felt her smiled broaden at the thought as her defined digits danced elated upon the soft earth.

“Truly, I am happy to hear this,” she confessed, lightly increasing her hold upon his paw. “There is nothing as wonderful as having a group brought together as a family. Individually they could benefit from each other’s strengths, but as a whole… a unit comprised of like ideals, and mind one in the same… there is nothing as splendid as that.” And the image brought thoughts of her own sect in the Nomadic family. While individually they were strong, capable wolves, it was nothing in comparison to the strength that came when they were all of the same mind and thought; a group driven with purpose and just cause. To see something of the like again, would surely be a blessing bequeathed by the ancestors.

“I do look forward to seeing your family when it is fully established to meet your vision. Perhaps in due time, we will be able to exchange the ways of our cultures. To the Exultare, it is a great honor to learn of another so in depth. We believe it is a way to make ourselves known, as well as form a bridge between other families… or in this instance-“ she smiled “-other packs.”

ooc: 304 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread