The Road Calls
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Home? Amy was startled for a second, before bursting into laughter. It wasn't warm and light like most laughter was, rather carrying the chills of the deeds that she had done so recently. This wagon is my home. I travel where my trade takes me. There is no one place where I stay. None have found themselves capable of fitting my needs. Every time she stayed in one place for an extended period of time word got out about her games, and people left. She needed to keep moving, to keep her toys in fresh supply.

Amy's ears twitched questioningly as the female stated the rather obvious. She could see that the girl had gone for a ride, but surely there was more to it than that. If there was, however, the dog wasn't very forthcoming. Amy accepted that she wouldn't be told anymore and moved on. Why don't I go with you. I could use the opportunity to get to know more people. My livelihood depends on knowing people, after all. Amy laughed a little, amused by her own joke.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread