King is in his counting house
[html]

WC:432

She was meat to him, fresh meat. He would take her for the ride, use her and eat her alive. He needed and wanted her to trust him; each stupid smelly wolf had a very important part to play in his twisted sick mind. She might not have been casted for her rule just yet in the grand master plan, but she would have one. The more she would trust him the better chance her role was going to be more and more important. His paws shifted he wanted to move, standing here would only make him think of what else he was going to do to destroy all wolves. It would start with her she would be the start of the dominos that would end them all.

The fuzzy coyote wolf male stepped forward pushing his head under her chin, as he held his breath, nuzzling the lady. Not only did she smell like a musky, damp, wet dog, and that was one of the most disgusting smells to him, but he wanted to make sure that his scent was all over her’s.

Stepping back he again matched eyes with her, looking at her, studying her body and taking in every single scar, and making that was upon her body. ”Thank you, but are you willing to show me around?” He asked questioning her further and seeing how far her good warm will would go. Stepping back he brought a paw up to his chest, making an “o” shape with his lips. ”I mean if you are busy, which I am very sure you are….being so stunning, and pretty that you are. I’m sure you busy beating all the guys off with your wonderful pup white teeth.” The male dipped his maw taking his eyes off her for the short amount of time.

If she was going to escape she had given him the okay to walk into the pack lands, and that would be when he would kill her. The more he thought about it the more he wanted her to run; it would give him a thrill of a hunt. He wanted to feel his mouth around her neck, crushing her wind pipes, and then when she places her paw upon his shoulder begging him to let go of her he would let up just that second to see that shimmer of hope and fear in her eyes and that would be when he would snap her neck off and then he would lay there and groom her coat, till that wolf smell was off of her and she smelt like one of his kinds.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread