Oh pitty me poor fools
What he needed was her warmth and tender touch, what he didn’t want to hear was her scolding and motherly tone. If he wasn’t hungry or if he’d just puke it up then there was no reason to consume food that would just make him more ill. He just ignored the remarks, his shaking form hoping she’d just go ahead and curl up next to him. Saluce had dropped all the bravado he usually kept, or any semblance of hiding just how bad off he was, he didn’t have the energy.

“You need to regain yours and stop doing everything for Nayru and Saul,” he said rather smugly. Saul was back he could handle the task of taking care of Nayru until she was healthy again. There was no need for the two of them to do this to themselves anymore. He coughed, hacking up some terrible phlegm. Saluce rolled his body a bit and then untangled himself from the pile of blankets. For the first time his eyes looked upon her, the pressure in his head making it difficult to form much thought at all. But he was quickly growing more agitated when he noticed the same exhausted look he might have had. This sudden realization didn’t sit with him long, anger already starting to boil in him.

An arm slowly snaked it’s way outward before hooking her around her waist, what strength he did have was used then, pulling her right to him. “I don’t want anything to eat, it just makes me sick right now. I just want you” he said quietly hoping she got the point.

Messages In This Thread