Stand Strong, Stand Together
The dark male had sat near the back of the gathering of the pack, why did he have to be here; he had his own problems to worry about at the moment but here he was. The makeshift cloak hung over his shoulders; he wore it simply because he was still new to the pack and felt alone and distant from the 'family' of the pack. Kota raised his eyes to the..what was it again? Consul? as she spoke about loyalty. Yeah loyal...that was him alright; his only friend was leaving to the new pack and he was thinking about going with her.

'Running away again are you? things get tough and little Kota runs! feh! some asset to the pack you are! didn't even make it to the war on time to help! go ahead and run!' his mind again berating him. A low growl issued from him but it wasn't at anyone in particular, after a few moments of no one speaking; Kota stooded up and glared at the consul who had accepted him into this pack not that long ago. He stared at her a moment then spoke "you speak of loyalty as if it is given freely! yet you speak not of what you have given!" he did not move from his spot yet gestured towards the mansion "a home! warm and safe..." again he gestured but to those around him "a family! protectors of one another" then he points squarely at the Consul herself "and a leader! strong and proud! those of us who have remained do so because you have earned our loyalty by giving us all this when you didn't have to."

Kota looked around at the others who no doubt looked at him "you could have turned me away! i gave you no reason to trust me or accept me but you did, as you did with the rest of us. Those who left did not see or cherish this and therefore were not fit for this; your pack; Crimson Dreams" he bowed to one knee with his head lowered facing the ground in respect "so my loyalty, my Consul...remains unwaveringly yours!" he fell silent now. He had no real reason to stay other then that, no friends now but his pack was his home and he would not leave home unless home left him.

Messages In This Thread