Love's not like this
[html]
WC: 308
OOC: She can bring a man down to his knees lol

The words ‘I can’t imagine our future’ struck Shawchert deep, his heart skipped so many beats that it was starting to hurt now from not continuing it’s job. He swallowed hard, his lips, and nose now seemed far too dry. His breathing quickened as his chest heaved to get more air as she spoke. He wouldn’t interupt her, oh but he wanted to. He could see their future, the future with many more pups, one where things would get better, far better than this. He knew he had a duty to his home, but he had a duty to the ones he loved and he had not been taking care of that duty, for here Orin was, admitting they didn’t do anything at all other than well, what it was they were doing.

“Orin.... I …. I’ll make it better I will, just give me a chance. I see our future, with pups and flutes, and whatever else you want. I would do anything for you. I want to do everything you wish. I’m yours forever...”

He said, he swallowed and licked his nose, his ears now half mast, not perked up but not flat against his head. He was worried, and her words were just as he had feared, and worse. She didn’t seem to want what future they would.... no should... have together. To her it seemed impossible. Shaw had to turn away from her eyes, the ones he saw upside down when he found her in the apple tree, and though he had been four, the kiss that she had given him was the first he ever had. He mentioned that to no one, but he kept that close to his heart now. So to hear Orin say that she didn’t want to keep a vow... his heart ripped in two.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread