Stalking Prey
[html]

word count- 406

Frodo was very happy at the fact he was bigger than Terra. Possibly because of her coyote blood, his form seemed much bigger than hers when in reality they were about the same height. Frodo was very small for a wolf, and most others towered over him - especially the males - so he was glad that for a change he was big! Though he didn't tower over her in height, the mere fact he was male meant he had a great deal of muscle...his form was lean though, and not bulky. More a sprinter-athlete kinda guy more than a uber-strong wrestler.

He met her with a soft grunt, and her greeting made him feel happy. Frodo grinned from ear to ear, giving her a final nuzzle before parting away. Oh, how glad he was to know about her well being! He felt proud of her, that she'd managed to go from absolutely no training heard of to someone who hunted rabbits successfully. The fact that she got them when they were slow made no difference, and it was of no matter. That was what her and his kind were for- to eliminate the weak so that the strong could live on. It would be chaotic without the luperci and other major predators that lurked around today. That's great, that is! Practice makes perfect, I've always said! winter had indeed been kind. The snow around was no longer fresh but abundant to say the least, and it would be a while before it shifted. Frodo could only hope that winter would be as cruel as it had been so far - to the prey, at least.

I've been dandy. he continued, wagging his tail briefly. Frodo had always found it easy to hunt and generally look after himself, and the past couple of weeks had been no different. Winter was like a vacation of sorts, for the young lad. But come, you. 'Cuz I smell reindeer, and I tells you what, they're not gonna be stayin' in one place fer long. with that, he leant into her for a second before bounding off suddenly, on strong, albeit half-hearted paws. Recently, his hunting methods had become almost cocky, for now it came down to it, he caught almost everything he wanted to catch. But he deemed himself responsible for Terra in his teachings, and today, that would be different. He had his head in the game.

<style>
.frodo-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.frodo-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.frodo-t98 b {color:#008019; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.frodo-t98 {background-color:#D8B872; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/frodo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#65532C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread